Sunday, September 14, 2008


To me, the photo above is what my job is all about. Capturing those intimate moments during the day. The looks between the bridal couple are fun and moving for everyone to look at, always a hit in everyones album. This particular portrait session is something new for me. I used a new tool to create the special soft lighting, my 2nd photographer held the light, and it rapped up the session in about 5-7 minutes. Way quick! I think this is one of the nicest photos of the day. I love capturing candid photography, I'd say it is what most clients most recognize and love about my photography. Formal portrait photography that I do with my studio lights takes hours to get those half a dozen photos, but it is also stunning when you are done, so it is worth it. I've found a way to get that look at a wedding, and it painless for everyone!


No comments: