Friday, August 1, 2008

More Weddings...






Lynette was up stairs in the balcony of the church here. At first I had the flash on, really low light conditions, but then I noticed some track lighting pointed upwards on the wall beside all the girls. So, I stood on a chair and redirected then onto the bride and all the girls! I about fell in the process, but I'll do almost anything to get great photos. These 1st couple photos of the brides hands and ring were un-posed. She was just chatting away with her sisters & I was doing my thing. I love these, they'll make great photos in her album.
All of these photos came from just before the ceremony. I think that this is by far the most precious part of the day for the bride and her family. If you get me to your event soon enough, I start taking photos, and when enough time has passed with me in the presence of everyone pointing my camera & shooting away, I become almost invisable & everyone starts to act as though I'm not even there. That is when I get some really extraordinary photos that tell the story as it really unfolded during your wedding day. All the "formals" in the world at the Alter after the ceremony can't replace these candids & their beautiful emotion.


No comments: